Our campaigns are not the end goal, but rather are part of the process of building a broader movement.
We do our campaign work to
- Build immigrant women’s and worker leadership
- Organize more domestic workers and Latina immigrant women into our movement
- Raise the visibility of domestic work and its importance to each and every one of us
- Demand respect and rights for all immigrants.
- Create strong connections across multiple sectors.
We invest in campaign work to strengthen our organization, our leaders and our community power as we continue to fight for and win critical rights for immigrant women and domestic workers throughout California and the nation.