Become a Member
MUA membership is open to every person that identifies as a Latina immigrant woman and who:
- Believes in and supports our mission. By signing below you affirm that you will work to promote personal transformation and build community power for social and economic justice.
- Participates in MUA activities such as meetings and actions.
- Pays a monthly membership due of $3 or $36 a year.
MUA members receive the following benefits:
- Childcare for their children and grandchildren during MUA meetings.
- Referrals to social services and to trusted immigration and employment lawyers.
- Support from staff and volunteers who will accompany you when filing police reports, requesting restraining orders, and to other immigration or employment related partners.
- The opportunity to participate in various MUA-sponsored leadership development and workforce development trainings
- Individualized peer counseling sessions with MUA volunteers
- and much more!!