MUA believes that in order to create change we must build power and organize. Our members identify, define, plan and implement local and statewide campaigns that:
- Build immigrant women’s and worker leadership
- Organize more domestic workers and Latina immigrant women into our movement
- Raise the visibility of domestic work and its importance to each and every one of us
- Demand respect and rights for all immigrants.
- Create strong connections across multiple sectors.
We invest in campaign work to strengthen our organization, our leaders and our community power as we continue to fight for and win critical rights for immigrant women and domestic workers throughout California and the nation.